Mouth-watering creamy delicious ganache is ready in 2 minutes, to make your desserts more delicious
- Cooking milk chocolate 200 grams
- Tetra pack cream 100 grams
Use double boiler to warm cream (don’t boil).
Remove from flame and chocolate and whisk until smooth texture occurs.
Cool it on room temperature and use.
For chocolate icing
Fold ganache in whipped cream as much as you want.
Pipe it and decor.
Note: use any packed whipped cream or heavy cream in Pakistan best whipped cream are Betty Crocker, Whipy whip whipping cream or Olpers.
Butter 125 grams (soft at room temperature)
Sugar 1 ¼ C
Flour 2 ½ C
Cocoa powder 2 tb.sp
Butter milk 1 C
Baking soda 1 t.sp
Red food color 3+ tb.sp
Vanilla extract few drops
Butter milk = In 1 cup warm milk add 1 1/2 t.sp vinegar, rest it for 15 minutes.
Beat butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg one by with constant beating.
Add butter milk, food color and vanilla extract.
Sieve flour, coco powder and soda.
Slowly add dry mixture to liquid mixture whisk until smooth.
Pour mixture into greased pan.
Bake for 10- 15 mins at 180 degree until skewer inserted comes out clean.
Use whippy whip whipping cream for frosting.
Note : Same recipe for red velvet cake
- All purpose flour (Maida) 2c
- Coco powder 1c
- Oil 1c
- Milk 1c
- Caster sugar 1c or 1 ½ c
- Egg 2
- Baking powder 1 t.sp
- Baking Soda 1 t.sp
- Walnuts coated in all purpose flour as required
- Beat egg then add sugar with milk and oil.
- Mix maida, coco powder, baking powder and baking soda. Sieve (channa) all the dry batter 3 times.
- Now combine both the mixtures together and mix well. Make sure no lumps.
- No put the whole batter by folding method into the greasy pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes for 180 degree
- First check, will me after 20 to 25 min
- When the brownie is done cut the slices and pour chocolate sauce.
Home made chocolate sauce
- Milk ½ c
- Coco powder 2- 4 tb.sp
- Sugar as per taste
- Butter 2 tb.sp
- Chocolate essence 2 drops
Add all the ingredients as per the consistency
- Use double boiler to bring it boil or you can use micro wave.
- Boil on very low flame until thick consistency occurs
- Cool it down before use.
This is the post excerpt.
all purpose flour (maida) 1/2 c
coco powder 1/2 c
oil 1 c
…caster sugar 1 c
baking powder 1 t. Sp
baking soda 1/2 t. Sp
vanilla essence few drops
baking time 30 to 45 min (pre heat before)
1 mix all eggs, oil, sugar n vannila essence in blender till fomy texture occurs .
2 put flour , baking powder n soda in a stainer n stain it 3 times
3 put mixture of egg,oil n sugar in flour n mix well till a smooth texture comes
4 put it in a greasy pan by folding method.