This is best dough nut recipe ever the dough nuts rises and sets its self in a proper way with soft & smooth texture
All purpose flour 3 1/3 c
Caster sugar 1 c
Baking powder 3 t.sp
Salt 1/2 t.sp
Magnut 1/4 t.sp (optional)
Oil 2 tb.sp
Make dough of the above ingredients.
Make a 3/8″ flat surface of dough
Cut out the shapes from the dough
Use frying pan which contains 3 to 4″ oil or deep fry them
on low flame. Fry it till golden brown from both sides.
cover it with any sauce.
Flour 2 cup
Castor Sugar 1 cup
Butter or ghee 2 tb.sp
Baking powder ½ tsp
Vanilla essence ½ tsp
Oil for frying
Mix together 2 cup flour, 1 cup castor sugar, ½ tsp baking powder, ½ tsp vanilla essence, butter and 2 eggs, knead to dough. Roll and cut into small biscuits with cutter. Then deep fry until golden brown and crisp.
2 cups flour
3/4 cup oil
1/4 cup sugar (ground)
1.5 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoon zeera
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 – egg
How to Cook:
1. Mix ground sugar and oil. Add one egg and mix well.
2. Add plain flour, cumin seeds, salt, baking powder and mix well.
3. Shape the biscuits with a biscuit maker or cookie cutter .
4. Put on the greased baking sheets and bake at 350F for about 10-15 minutes or until light brown.
5. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container.