Yesterday I cook gajrala
Rice 1/2 c (soaked and roughly crushed by hands)
Carrots 1 Pao that’s 250 to 300 grms
Milk 1 1/2 liter
Sugar 1/2 c (u can also use condensed milk)
Elaichi. 3-4 crushed
Bring milk to boil
Add soaked rice
When milk and rice boils
Add shredded carrots and elaichi
When milk gets thicken and rice gets tender
Add sugar or condensed milk
Keep stirring constantly
Turn the flame off when material gets thicken
Serve hot and cold
Cook on medium flame
Garnish it with dry fruits
When it cool down it will automatically thicken so don’t thick it too much on flame
- All purpose flour (Maida) 2c
- Coco powder 1c
- Oil 1c
- Milk 1c
- Caster sugar 1c or 1 ½ c
- Egg 2
- Baking powder 1 t.sp
- Baking Soda 1 t.sp
- Walnuts coated in all purpose flour as required
- Beat egg then add sugar with milk and oil.
- Mix maida, coco powder, baking powder and baking soda. Sieve (channa) all the dry batter 3 times.
- Now combine both the mixtures together and mix well. Make sure no lumps.
- No put the whole batter by folding method into the greasy pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes for 180 degree
- First check, will me after 20 to 25 min
- When the brownie is done cut the slices and pour chocolate sauce.
Home made chocolate sauce
- Milk ½ c
- Coco powder 2- 4 tb.sp
- Sugar as per taste
- Butter 2 tb.sp
- Chocolate essence 2 drops
Add all the ingredients as per the consistency
- Use double boiler to bring it boil or you can use micro wave.
- Boil on very low flame until thick consistency occurs
- Cool it down before use.
Tetra-pack cream 2 cream
Condensed milk ½ – 1 c
Oreo biscuits 1c
Mini oreo, crushed oreo and chocolate sauce for garnish
Whip tetra-pack cream until foamy.
Gently fold condensed milk and add crushed oreos and stir twice.
Put the whole mixture into a air tight container and freeze for 6 hours.