Well ladies I want to share a recipe of chickie or laai… Different cultures have different names … Let us know what u call it.
Peanuts 1 c
Melt the sugar on low flame and then add peanuts or any dry fruits coat it well.
Place the material on a foil and spread it with the help of flat spoon .
Let it dry for 15 mins and serve
Well the recipe is easy and simple but make with lots of tricks and precautions
1. Use low flame during the whole procedure otherwise you will burn the sugar
2. Handle it softy, if you will get a splash of it on ur skin , the spot will never go
3. Use flat spoon
4. Use almuniun foil or butter paper
5. If sugar gets dry on your pan , pore some water and left it overnight.
Ask me anything regarding this recipe
Yesterday I cook gajrala
Rice 1/2 c (soaked and roughly crushed by hands)
Carrots 1 Pao that’s 250 to 300 grms
Milk 1 1/2 liter
Sugar 1/2 c (u can also use condensed milk)
Elaichi. 3-4 crushed
Bring milk to boil
Add soaked rice
When milk and rice boils
Add shredded carrots and elaichi
When milk gets thicken and rice gets tender
Add sugar or condensed milk
Keep stirring constantly
Turn the flame off when material gets thicken
Serve hot and cold
Cook on medium flame
Garnish it with dry fruits
When it cool down it will automatically thicken so don’t thick it too much on flame
- All purpose flour (Maida) 2c
- Coco powder 1c
- Oil 1c
- Milk 1c
- Caster sugar 1c or 1 ½ c
- Egg 2
- Baking powder 1 t.sp
- Baking Soda 1 t.sp
- Walnuts coated in all purpose flour as required
- Beat egg then add sugar with milk and oil.
- Mix maida, coco powder, baking powder and baking soda. Sieve (channa) all the dry batter 3 times.
- Now combine both the mixtures together and mix well. Make sure no lumps.
- No put the whole batter by folding method into the greasy pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes for 180 degree
- First check, will me after 20 to 25 min
- When the brownie is done cut the slices and pour chocolate sauce.
Home made chocolate sauce
- Milk ½ c
- Coco powder 2- 4 tb.sp
- Sugar as per taste
- Butter 2 tb.sp
- Chocolate essence 2 drops
Add all the ingredients as per the consistency
- Use double boiler to bring it boil or you can use micro wave.
- Boil on very low flame until thick consistency occurs
- Cool it down before use.
Hey followers i was surprised, when i came to know peanut butter is not make up of butter… this is my amazing recipe
Roasted peanuts 1c
oil 2 t.sp
salt a pinch
sugar a pinch
grind the peanuts in a food proccessor (finely)
now add oil,sugar & salt n grind it again for few min
yummy peanut butter is ready serve
250g dark chocolate callets/buttons or chopped
1/2 cup cream
In a food processor blitz the chocolate until it resembles breadcrumbs.
In a small saucepan, heat the cream until it just starts to boil around the edges. With the motor running on the processor add the cream slowly and blitz until all combined.
Pour into a small bowl and sit at room temperature, stirring from time to time, until it cools and thickens
mayonnaise 1/2 c
yogurt 1 tb.sp (optional)
mustard powder 1/2 t.sp
garlic (finely chopped or paste) 1 clove
A Waldorf salad is a salad generally made of fresh apples, lettuce or cabbage, grapes and walnuts, dressed in mayonnaise, and usually served on a bed of lettuce.